This depends entirely on the product you ordered since some products are available from different warehouses that we have located around the country. Take a glance at our shipping policy for more information.
Follow these steps to find your product:
- Go to http://www.layoffpain.com
- Locate our site’s search bar that is on the upper left hand side of the site.
- Type in a keyword or SKU and click “Go” next to the search bar.
A list of products matching your description will appear.
You may check your order’s shipping progress by tracking it with a tracking number. You receive this tracking number via an email that we send you once your order shipped and on its way.
SSL Certificate Authority
Follow these simple steps to make a purchase:
- Search for the desired product by entering a keyword or description in the search bar located in the upper left hand area of layoffpain.com and click “Go”.
- Once you find it, click “add to cart” making sure the quantity of the item you want to purchase is correct.
- After filling up your cart with the items you want to buy and in the desired quantities, simply click “proceed to checkout”.
- If you do not have an account with us, select “checkout as guest” under “CheckOut Method” and click “continue”.
You can search a specific item by typing a keyword (for example the word “bandage”) in the search box that is located on the top left side of the website. A list of products will appear that match your description. If you would like personalized assistance with your browsing or purchasing please contact us, one of our friendly reps will attend to your needs.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Discover. We also accept PayPal.
Call us from Monday – Friday from 9am to 7pm EST by dialing toll free 1 (888) 792-2744.
Our main office is in Miami, FL. View our contact us page for more information.
You will receive an email once your package has been shipped. This email will contain the tracking number of your package as well as what courier service will be delivering your product.
UPS, FEDEX or USPS delivers your items.
It is very rare that an order is cancelled. However, in the event that it does occur it is usually due to the unavailability of an item. A full refund is processed back to your account once your order has been cancelled. If you have any questions regarding your order you can always contact us.